Become a Porn Accountability Partner.
Help others gain Sexual Integrity.
By becoming an Accountability Partner for someone who has a porn or sex habit, you will be given the knowledge to help someone gain sexual integrity or just keep accountable to their personal goals. Take the free course below to learn everything you need to know about being an Accountability Partner for porn and sex addiction.
You simply receive the participant’s text message, read it and reply. They will report about their habit and maybe something more. Your job is to “listen” to them in this way, and respond with compassion and encouragement. That’s it.
Ascend participants are encouraged to report by text every day, this promotes self-awareness. However, many will text just a few times a week instead. If the AP and participant feel it would be beneficial, they can call or Skype together occasionally, but this isn’t required.
- Your Brain on Porn
- The Porn Myth
- Wired for Intimacy: How Pornography Hijacks the Male Brain
- Fortify: The Fighter’s Guide to Overcoming Pornography Addiction
- Sex Addiction 101
- Porn Nation: Conquering America’s #1 Addiction
- The Health Benefits of Masturbation (ironic title)
- The porn addiction cycle
- Terry Crews on his porn addiction
- Russel Brandt talks about why he quit porn
- History of Porn
- Jordan Peterson on Why You Should Nofap
- Dr. Gary Wilson – The Great Porn Experiment
- Sexual Transmutation
- Why Nofap Destroys Social Anxiety
- Terry Crews – People Become Objects
- Out of Control
- 5 Ex-Porn Stars Speak Out
- 11 States That Declared Porn a Health Crisis
- Why is Porn Being Considered a Public Health Concern
- Medicating Porn’s Shame and Pain Never Works
- How to Tell Your Parents You Struggle with Porn
- Collecting Data
- #Metoo should include prostitution
- Young People Watching
- Child on Child Sexual Aggression From Porn
- Why Porn is Dangerous to Touch
- Teens are Struggling to Cut Back
- How Porn Addiction is Hurting Our Sexual Health
- PIED (Porn Induced Erectile Dysfunction)
- Your Brain on Porn
- Fewer Sex Partners Means a Happier Marriage
- Nepal’s Solution to More Rape Cases? Ban Pornography